back to the old place make me feel good (: all the smiles i got everyday I'm still adjusting to the fact that I have to wake up early everyday now learning to treasure weekends and enjoy to the max! hehe
seeing me walking to the toilet and yeap i didn't realise she is just standing behind waiting for me to go in? haha the warm regards from gere asking me if i can cope with everything with the smile on her face (: the lunch date with all the funny talks and jami reminding me to get pepper spray - where can i find one? haha. well i seriously need one due to the scary neighbourhood and not for the lunch..
I love the warm here, the old company from them (:
Profile.
ting 10May smu
..:: Taggie ::..
..
- ..wishing*..
Japan trip
Hongkong getaway
Attain my lifetime goal